Duelist Community

Duel Monsters Kingdom awaits!

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Share | 

Satellite Archetype (I was inspired by the Sattellite card but I hope it isn't copying, soo .-. )

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
DarkxLeo
Forum Member

PostSubject: Satellite Archetype (I was inspired by the Sattellite card but I hope it isn't copying, soo .-. )   Tue Nov 20, 2012 1:24 am

Satellite Defense Systems
Quickplay Magic
Select and destroy 1 "Satellite" monster you control; Special Summon 1 "Satellite" monster from your hand with a level equal to or lower than the destroyed monster's + 2. During this turn, each time the Summoned monster gains ATK; Draw 1 card.

---

Satellite X-4 Orion
LV 2 LIGHT
Machine/Effect
This card cannot be destroyed by battle with Level 4 or lower monsters. During each of your End Phases; This card gains 500 ATK. If this card attacks; Reduce it's ATK to 0 during the End Phase. Once per turn, by reducing 1 "Satellite" monster on the field's ATK by 500; Negate the effect of 1 monster on the field, until the End Phase.

ATK/0 DEF/0

---

Satellite Debris Shower
Normal Magic
Inflict 300 damage to your opponent(s) for each "Satellite" monster in your Graveyard OR destroy 1 monster on the field whose DEF is less than 300x the number of "Satellite" monsters in your Graveyard.

---

Solar Focusing
Counter Trap
Decrease the ATK of 1 "Satellite" monster on the field by 1000; Negate the activation of a Spell card, and destroy it.

---

Satellite D-8 Jupiter
LV 4 LIGHT
Machine/Effect
This card cannot be destroyed by battle with Level 6 or lower monsters. During each of your End Phases; This card gains 900 ATK. If this card attacks; Reduce it's ATK to 0 during the End Phase. Once per turn, by reducing this card's ATK to 0; Increase the ATK of 1 other monster on the field by the amount reduced.

ATK/0 DEF/0

---

Satellite S-4 Pluto
LV 5 LIGHT
Machine/Effect
This card cannot be destroyed by battle with Level 7 or lower monsters. During each of your End Phases; This card gains 1000 ATK. If this card attacks; Reduce it's ATK to 0 during the End Phase. During your End Phase, by tributing 1 "Satellite" monster you control; Send this card from your hand to the Graveyard. During your Standby Phase, if you only have "Satellite" monsters in your Graveyard; You can Special Summon this card from your Graveyard in face-up Defense Position.

ATK/0 DEF/0

---

Unision Array
Quickplay Magic
Increase the ATK of all "Satellite" monsters you control by 1000x the amount of monster's on your opponent's side of the field. During the End Phase; Return all "Satellite" monsters on the field to the owner's hand.

---

Satellite R-9 Leo
LV 6 LIGHT
Machine/Effect
This card cannot be destroyed by battle with Level 8 or lower monsters. During each of your End Phases; This card gains 1500 ATK. If this card attacks; Reduce it's ATK to 0 during the End Phase. By sending 1 "Satellite" monster from your hand to the Graveyard; You conduct your End Phase an additional time as long as this card remains face-up on the field. The effect of "Satellite R-9 Leo" can only be activated up to twice per turn.

ATK/0 DEF/0

---

Satellite K-5 Diana
LV 3 LIGHT
Machine/Effect
This card cannot be destroyed by battle with Level 5 or lower monsters. During each of your End Phases; This card gains 800 ATK. If this card attacks; Reduce it's ATK to 0 during the End Phase. During the turn this card is Normal Summoned, by tributing this card; Add 1 "Satellite" monster from your deck to your hand. The deck is then shuffled. By banishing this card from your Graveyard at the beginning of your End Phase, and by skipping your End Phase; Add 1 "Satellite" monster from your Graveyard to your hand.

ATK/0 DEF/0

---

Satellite M-1 Demeter
LV 1 LIGHT
Machine/Effect
This card cannot be destroyed by battle with Level 4 or higher monsters. During each of your End Phases; This card gains 400 ATK. If this card attacks; Reduce it's ATK to 0 during the End Phase. When this card is destroyed by battle; Send 1 "Satellite" monster from your deck to the Graveyard. The deck is then shuffled.

ATK/0 DEF/0

---

Launching Hub
Continuous Magic
Once per turn, you can target 1 "Satellite" monster in your Graveyard and 1 "Satellite" monster in your hand with a 1 Level higher than the target's; Special Summon both monsters to your side of the field in face-up Attack Position.

---

Response Measure: Alpha
Trap
If you control no monsters; Special Summon up to 2 "Satellite" monster(s) from your hand.

---

Solar Charging
Quick-play Magic
Select 1 "Satellite" monster on the field; It gains 1000 ATK for each "Satellite" monster you control.

---

Rebound Signal
Normal Magic
Add 1 "Satellite" monster from your deck to your hand, and then send 1 "Satellite" monster from your deck to your Graveyard. The Deck is then Shuffled.

---

Fuel Depot
Normal Magic
Select 1 "Satellite" monster on the field; It gains 2000 ATK.

---

Reconstruction Drone
Normal Magic
Special Summon 1 Level 5 or lower "Satellite" monster from your Graveyard in face-up Attack Position. Your opponent draws 1 card.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Satellite Archetype (I was inspired by the Sattellite card but I hope it isn't copying, soo .-. )

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1